Just going through my activity stream on OCTEL and realised that I had not completed this task, so sorry for it being late in reply terms but here are my observations:
• Video resources are a great help as we have seen on OCTEL they can be used to good effect especially when grading complex tasks
• Synchronous feedback is a great tool for feedback
• Overall, I think you have covered all bases here with regards to feedback and it is a well-balanced tool set you are going to adapt.
• Not sure if you have also considered a video support session set up to take place once a week or as required, using Skype / Adobe connect or similar
• A good method of peer assessment similar to the OCTEL approach is the commenting on two other participant posts.
• I would suggest a trial and error approach with feedback initially so that you can improve as you go along.
• As before maybe use a video support session set up to take place once a week or as required, using Skype / Adobe connect or similar
Is an old but useful article on the transfer of resources into the digital learning world, albeit aimed at learning designers.
And one to recall for future projects is the technology trumps cards that I will take with me from OCTEL.
Please feel free to comment and good luck with your projects!